Monday, March 14, 2011

Less than 2 weeks before surgery

Here I am less than 2 weeks before my scheduled surgery and I am still waiting for the pre-op package I was told would come in the mail.  I had meant to call last week but had a hectic week at work.  I decide that I should call my surgeon's office to find out where it is.

I call and get a recorded message telling me that the whole office is closed until the day before my surgery.....

I know that I will need bloodwork and a physical exam, so what am I to do.  I have about had it with this surgeon's office and once again wonder if I am actually doing the right thing.  Then I remember how difficult it is to breathe sometimes. 

I am able to reach my endocrinologist and she gives me the numbers for the hospital to reach the surgery booking department.  Hopefully they will be able to get a package to me soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment