Monday, March 21, 2011

Four days....

I can't believe that I only have 4 days left with my thyroid. I spoke with a lady on the weekend who had the surgery and is really glad that she did. I hope I feel the same. I go from being totally at peace with the decision, to utter and complete panic, where I can barely breathe, to just forgetting about it altogether. I have to say that I like the forgetting the best :).

This morning I woke up with a sore throat. If I get a cold, especially with a fever, I will have to cancel the surgery. I don't know if I could deal with that. It's not that I want the surgery but I am concerned about going through all if this waiting again.

For the past few days, I have felt as though I have something stuck in my throat and I feel more of that choking sensation. I'm not sure if I am mire conscious of it or if it is getting worse.

The last ultrasound stated that the module was 50mm long and over 30mm thick and wide. It doesn't look that big from the outside so it must be growing inwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment