Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tired......

Today it was even harder to get out of bed than yesterday.   I am still feeling sluggish and have what I describe as a "fog on my brain".  It is not quite a headache but just something not quite right and my concentration isn't as good as it has been for the past week or so.  I felt better last week then I do this week.  I am hoping that it is partly boredom and that once I am back to work it will all straigten out.  If I feel worse tomorrow I will call the doctor to see if there is anything I can do before I see the endocrinologist next week.  I start work on Monday and need to be on the top of my game.  It is a busy time of year and I have already missed two weeks. 

I will drag myself out for a walk this afternoon to see that may help as well.  I was walking about 6km every day as well, as running and working out prior to the surgery.   Although I have continued to do some walking post surgery I have not been nearly as active.  Maybe my body is feeling the effects of the reduced activity.  I am not brave enough to start running or doing any other type of aerobic activity, stretching, lifting, etc yet but I will try to walk as far as I can this afternoon to see if I can't get my metabolism to increase a little bit naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment